- The price at the time of purchase is 1400, the quality of the surface polishing, appearance, efficiency, ease of installation, the equipment is good, I really liked the packaging
Photos by authors
Description of Cooler ID-Cooling SE-224-XT White (Intel LGA2066/2011/1200/1151/1150/1155/1156// AMD AM4)
- Nice design, good workmanship, excellent value for money
- Noisy at maximum fan speed
- Good cooling, easy installation, excellent package. Price.
- It is necessary to adjust the fan speed, at full speed (1900) it is noisy. If you put in the region of 1000 - it will be optimal.
- - Cools well - Stylish white color - You can attach a second turntable on the other side - Comes with mounts and thermal paste - Glow, but only white - price
- - Even in calmness you can hear it, and when loaded, it turns into an airplane turbine, according to a personal feeling :)
- Budget, but very high quality, cools well
- Very noisy at 70 rpm
- Looks very stylish. Quiet. Easy. Convenient fastening on all sockets with a backplate. Cools decently.
- Didn't reveal.
- It seems to be well made, and it's not hard to put together.
- Everything is ruined by noise, it puts a lot of strain on the ears, and it makes it impossible to use a computer for more than two hours at a time.
- design, simple installation, iron backplate, and fan brackets that sit firmly on the fan (as opposed to a deep cool).
- They claim that the weight of the thermal paste is 810 grams, but testing claim that it is only 636 grams (I did not measure it myself).
- vogue (the color black always appears hip). The heel has been given a nice shine. Simple to put in, and it doesn't make much noise (at least up to 1200 rpm; I haven't tried it at higher speeds).
- The inclusion of a very thick thermal paste