Photos by authors
Description of Electric scooter Xiaomi Mi Electric Scooter 1S, up to 100 kg, black, CN
- Good quality, good quality. Three driving modes with a speed limit of 10, 20, 25km. For an adult, a speed of 25 km / h, of course, is not enough. For children, the most that is necessary. Good brakes (front electric recuperation, rear disc).
- To start, you need to push off with your foot and gain speed of at least 5 km / h. (For some it will be an advantage) Requires Bluetooth pairing with phone. Without this, it squeaks disgustingly and does not go at normal speed. The function is buggy, you have to restart the bluetooth (I tried it on two smartphones). The region in the settings, you must select China and on honor 6x periodically change the name of the smartphone in the bluetooth settings. Otherwise it loses connection. The delivery included a power cord with a plug to the Chinese mains (flat contacts). I had to get another cord. The power cord from audio equipment came up (either use an adapter, or change the plug on the cord)
- - light and comfortable, I go to shops and restaurants with it without any problems - wheels are enough to overcome 90% of curbs in Hong Kong - comfortable foot platform, optimal handlebar height for me - any manipulations with the unit are intuitively clear
- - the need to activate by transferring the phone to the Chinese region - specifically, my device has to tighten the bolts in the steering wheel from time to time - from shaking they quickly become loose and the steering wheel taps
- Great scooter, but in my opinion it needs some improvement. I put 10 inch tires on it and a new shock absorber on the front wheel, the scooter became much softer, it became comfortable to ride on tiles and overcome small holes / bumps.
- not quite correctly assessed the purchase, I don’t ride so often to have my own, cheaper and more convenient to rent. ranks
- Service consultants, advice, which is better.