Apple Pay is a contactless payment technology for Apple devices. It was designed for physical wallet users to move into a world where your debit and credit cards are on your iPhone or Apple Watch, allowing you to pay with your device instead of a card.
- It is compatible with most of the major credit and debit card providers, including the Apple Card.
- You need to use a participating bank, but most major banks now support Apple Pay.
- It is supported by hundreds of thousands of stores and restaurants around the world.
- We can use it in many applications and through the Safari web browser, as well as in public transport.
- There is no limit, so we can pay for a store weekly.
- Many apps support Apple Pay, spanning travel apps, shopping apps, entertainment apps, and service apps.
- It is available in more than 40 countries.
In my opinion, this is one of the best technologies implemented by Apple, since it has practically become an extraordinary option to facilitate payments worldwide and offers us endless benefits.