Description of Laser level Fukuda 4D MW-94D-4GX
- 1. battery (when turned on, when fully charged, quietly lasts until the end of the shift 8 hours) 2. there are all devices for fixing and adjusting the builder (except for the wall mounting plate for the self-tapping screw, they just used a piece of the profile and attached it to a magnet through the builder transition) 3. simple but still a case, made of inexpensive plastic 4. a bright green beam that can be seen remarkably (except for direct sunlight), which hits far enough if you take into account the apartment and does not blur much at a distance
- there are too many devices for it, it was enough to make 2 universal ones, here for a certain mounting of the level on a wall or ceiling, you have to assemble a whole constructor, in principle everything is thought out of course, you can contrive and install it anywhere, but these things are very rare. In my case, once every six months.
- 4 planes, 16 lines
- Not bright rays, you can use only at dusk, or almost turn off the lights in the room. It looks like Chinese emitters are of the worst quality.
- Accurate, bright
- Measurement accuracy, price, ease of use.
- Have not found.
- Everything came neatly packaged. The pendulum is locked. The battery is fully charged. Good functional kit. Convenient case.
- Hope they don't show up.
- The level for your money is perfect. Horizontally, at 15 meters from the level, the difference is 2 millimeters in a circle.
- Smell from the box.
- The case is made with high quality. The remote control makes it easy to operate.
- Bought from Fukuda Market. The seller claims that the level is being pre-sale, in fact it is not. The device was checked by me on the object, at a distance of a little more than 5 m, the error was more than 4 mm, when it should be 3 mm (this is a deviation along the horizon). Vertically, at a height of 2.7 m, the error was 2 mm. The beam is stratified on one vertical, in general, I doubt that the declared Osrams are here.
- 16 beams, cool accurate
- Until I discovered
- Excellent quality. Comfortable and a pleasure to work with. The beams are bright and thin, you can see very well
- The case is rather flimsy, but that's not the point