Description of Mount ONKRON G100 silver
- Got exactly what I expected. no surprises, everything works as it should and without backlash or any other problems. Purchased for a 27" monitor that weighs 6kg. it holds it perfectly and it feels like the weight adjustment that the bracket could easily hold a heavier monitor. Includes 2 hex screws to adjust the arm to the weight of your monitor.
- I read in the comments that the fasteners that are screwed to the monitor backlash! but there the fasteners are held on by bolts for a small hexagon, for some reason it is not tightened from the box and you need to tighten it yourself. in fact, this is not a problem and there is actually no backlash! But the fact that a small hex wrench is not included in the kit can be a problem for someone.
- Case, construction, gas lift, and table mount are the terms used here.
- Bad craftsmanship.
- fit, substantial, and stable
- Simple assembly and mounting procedures. A comprehensive collection of everything that you require. There have been no complaints received regarding the work.
- It can comfortably support a monitor weighing 6 kilograms. There are two possibilities for mounting. Doesn't talk.
- Everything is wonderful in this location.
- The mount looks great. Totally content. Supports a 38-inch screen with a Mac mini affixed on its back. Comes with a clamp that may be attached to the table's edge or inserted into the hole. We appreciate the dedicated room for the hexagons very much. If you need to make a change, you don't have to go find them.
- 404 Not Found
- holds a 38" monitor that weighs less than 9 kg. I was able to position the monitor somewhat behind the table away from me. Via the wires' hole, I entered Freddie's Ikea table. So in order to prevent cutting the table, I had to insert a block.
- It was challenging to see the horizon due to backlash at the monitor's attachment point. However, covering the plastic insert with electrical tape provided a solution to this issue.
- The assembly will take 5 minutes. Maintaining a flawless hold on 6 kg with the monitor.
- A collection of several types of fasteners offered at a reasonable price. It was purchased with the intention of being used as a component of the MBS10 microscope; an adapter was afterwards created for the printer; and the end result was a very practical desktop microscope.
- As time passes, the tripod gradually loses its tightness, and a discernible backlash develops at the points of rotation.