Photos by authors
Description of Nokian Tires Nordman 7 175/70 R13 82T Winter
- soft rubber Not noisy Good handling Holds the road confidently
- Until I found it, they write that there is noise at a speed of 60-80 km / h, this did not manifest itself in me.
- Made in 2022
- regular rubber
- Extended warranty scam.
- See attached photo for installation on the Hyundai Solaris 2G Appearance. Handling is best from -5 degrees Celsius onwards with a size 195/55/R16 winter tire. The tread is free of debris and debris-sized stones; it is spotless and has a mileage of 2,670 kilometers.
- The smell of rubber that has been stored is really offensive. There is a spike noise and a rubber rumbling between 20 and 40, and then it goes away. After 40 kilometers per hour, there is not a single sound. The sound of an airplane taking off The sound of the thorn can be heard, but it is not very loud.
- Excellent traction, excellent capacity to traverse off-road terrain, ability to save gasoline outside of the city, high-quality, tried-and-true brand.
- Sidewall that is very thin and pliable. On our deteriorating roadways, we need to exercise extreme caution.
- resolute on the ice, snow and porridge do not float, and side drift does not frighten 13 on Hakka. The 7 Tires are fantastic! rows like a tank!
- They generate a loud noise that sounds as though the bearings have broken, and their dimensions are 195, 65, and 15. The noise level decreased as we drove almost a thousand kilometers. Strangely, three spikes fell off of each wheel on the back axle, but everything is in place on the front axle where it should be.
- Rowing in the snow with Price Clutch's boat.
- Maintains control while producing a manageable amount of noise
- It appears that the sidewall is quite weak.
- At the end of October, I made the purchase of some Nokian Nordman 7 tires. Because I used them for my vehicle up to the middle of March, I can attest that the tires have a quality that is commensurate with the amount of money they cost. There were snowdrifts and bare ice, and although I can't make any claims about the tires, I was able to get the vehicles out of the snowdrifts, I didn't have to ask anyone to push me out of the way, and the anti-lock braking system (ABS) functioned normally on the ice. A little bit noisy, which is, in theory, to be expected from rubber that has a fully established tread pattern and spikes. There were no hernias or breakdowns; rather, I had to plunge into deep trenches while submerged in water. This, naturally, is still dependent on the driver; you have the ability to break the scrap. I did not pump the tire up once over the course of the winter; the pressure was maintained. Each of the pins has been properly inserted.
- No results found.