Description of 📶 TP-Link TD-W8961ND N300 Wireless Wi-Fi Modem Router with ADSL2+ Support
- Constant crashes - you need to restart the router! WiFi packets are constantly transmitting with errors, which I just didn’t change in the settings - everything is useless! Most likely there is an overlay of bluetooth and WiFi signals from other sources. Lack of timely firmware ates on off. site. I bought V4 in the store, but on off. site firmware only for V3!
- stability, coverage area, design, everything.
- Didn't reveal.
- Ease of setup, connection quality, Wi-Fi signal strength.
- Until I discovered
- WiFI sometimes works quickly :) While the channel is free, ping gave small loads as much as 6-8ms and showed decent speed, but this happiness did not last longer than 30 minutes :) DSL itself keeps fine LAN used only for setup when WIFI finally refused to work
- When loaded (streaming video or torrent), it starts to lose packets (up to 50%) . As a result, nothing really can be viewed or downloaded There is a lot of wifi in the house, the channel had to be chosen by hand. Otherwise, an attempt to ping the device itself was also unsuccessful. When switching to this channel of neighboring access points, he gave up.