Photos by authors
Description of Pirelli Ice Zero FR 205/55 R16 94T winter
- Excellent winter tires that do not have studded tread. Not a lot of noise, and a lot of comfort.
- Not at all; following the beginning of the snow season, it won't be cloudy anymore.
- Quiet, nice handling
- The season has come to an end. I enjoyed it. Keeps the road in good shape through snow, oatmeal, and water. Traveling south during the winter is a wonderful alternative. In contrast to the norm, we experienced a significant amount of snow and ice this winter.
- Not yet.
- Noise - overall fine, spikes are still noisier Behavior characterized by self-assurance on winter roads (including slippery asphalt, snowy road, and urban circumstances before the involvement of cleaning equipment). BUT
- The rubber functions normally in temperatures below -4 degrees Celsius, but once the temperature rises beyond +4 degrees Celsius, it begins to simply melt (developing a super soft sidewall that has the consistency of chewing gum), the responsiveness of the steering wheel vanishes, and the vehicle might become difficult to manage when subjected to hard braking.
- Soft, quiet
- Not yet
- They have excellent behavior at positive temperatures on both dry and wet asphalt, and they do not experience rolliness. On slush and slush, the automobile may be pulled confidently forward even when slipping, which is a strong indicator of how well the tread cleans itself. Do not attempt to get a tan while it is chilly and pretty silent. Very excellent pricing.
- Rather, characteristics: similar to all friction tires, they call for additional vigilance when driving on ice, but they do not have spikes. Anticipated a more favorable equilibrium
- I will say so. I purchased tires after reading reviews and watching video comparisons of several brands. They consider it to be valuable.
- Don't know yet; we'll find out after winter.
- Quiet, keeps on ice like spikes
- Not detected
- - holds well - good handling - not noisy
- not found in the last thirty days
- rubber and rubber I removed the spike from the crack, but the rubber doesn't mind, so I just forgot about it. I snagged a spike on the road.
- Quiet. Maintains a stable road surface on the pavement.
- It handles the light snow really well.