Description of Grill De"Longhi CGH920D, black/silver
- Quite compact Convenient management Looks stylish Profitable price
- No way to buy plates
- Every day copes with its functions without any problems - great!
- The only thing is that if you fry certain foods, then fat or moisture will splatter on the sides (keep in mind), but the problem is solved by a foil board.
- Good quality grill. The steaks on this grill are top notch. Crunchy and soft. Better even not in every restaurant.
- Teflon surfaces don't look durable