|Lens Type||Wide Angle|
|Compatible Mountings||Nikon FX|
|Camera Lens Description||4|
|Maximum Focal Length||35 Millimeters|
Description of 📷 Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G ED Lens: Perfect Auto Focus Zoom for Nikon DSLR Cameras
- weight, aperture ratio, fixed cost, and color reproduction
- quickness of focus, contrast
- Lightweight and small
- Aperture and focus
- Cost and design
- slim in appearance
- Aperture, build quality, light, quite crisp, and color depth are some of the factors to consider.
- None for the money that they ask.
- Price, speed, tenacity, weight, aperture, fix, glass, color rendering, Dx=>Fx
- Vignetka on FX, however since this is for FX, the ideal photograph is merely a waist-level portrait.
- There is a discernible improvement in picture quality when moving up to +.
- Most occurrences require correction
- color rendition, noiselessness
- HA! (they are nearly everywhere; even the kit lenses didn't have as many of them), back-focus, and autofocus that smears all the time.