Photos by authors
Description of Continental ContiSportContact 5 245/45 R17 95W Summer
- Good handling. Rides smoothly but steadily. Asphalt irregularities and rails almost do not notice.
- Rubber is vulnerable) Be careful with pits and curbs.
- -Excellent dry and wet grip -Excellent moisture removal (while the tires are new) -Beautiful tread and fit on the disc (despite the small edge of the disc protection) -Low noise
- - wear resistance - When worn, half catches aquaplaning in small puddles at speeds over 90 km / h
- * on roads with small potholes swallows without noise and vibration; * quiet, comfortable, soft; *excellent handling; *excellent grip;
- No deficiencies identified so far
- excellent grip,
- Well, if only the price.
- handling, water removal from the contact patch to 5+, and great road holding are all benefits of this product.
- Not a lot of shunovata in my perspective, but it's not a deal breaker either.
- road grip
- A bit noisy
- Incredible tire with outstanding road holding and outstanding handling; it rulitsya is simply outstanding. And the manner in which it does it is astonishing in and of itself. Whether it's raining or the roads are plain damp, you'll have a firm grip. Rubber has a "sporty" character, thus it is odd to expect it to be noiseless or to provide a specific premium level of comfort; if you want absolute comfort, you should get ContiPremiumContact instead. The same tire will hold the road precisely, provide good braking in both dry and rainy conditions, and it will never whistle when used in corners. Some authors talk about rigidity, but I wouldn't call it that; it's more of a civilian sport than anything else. Again, if you want comfort and softness, you should not take sports-civilian tires because their goal is active driving, precise steering and precise braking (even in urban conditions), but not a premium soft-comfortable ride. In exchange for how this Kontik behaves on the road, you will have to pay a little bit more noise and a little bit more rigidity. On the other hand, I believe that it is money well spent. I want to emphasize that it is not difficult in any way (you sit down on the bridge and feel the thrill)).
- It is noisy up to temperatures of 17-18 degrees, but because it is warmer - it does not produce much more noise than competitors do. These are not wholly negative aspects of the product. It starts to tan, and the colder it is, the more it tans, which, in principle, is logical - this is not an all-weather mixture, but a summer tire, which reveals itself only at stable spring positive temperatures and above. You can feel it by changing your shoes early. You also need to be careful when using it at temperatures below 6-7 degrees (you can tell by doing so). And in regard to noise, a covering might have a significant impact. Excellent asphalt; we have no issues. When compared to variegated or asphalt, sure, the asphalt will produce a greater amount of noise.
- Handling is good. Tenacity in the twists and turns suited, ABS never worked properly. Quiet enough to use at speeds of up to 50 miles per hour (80 kilometers per hour) on any surface.
- At speeds beyond 80 km / h, it starts to create noise even on decent asphalt. My executive car has very effective sound insulation, and the tires on it measure 245 millimeters by 50 millimeters by 18 millimeters. Rubber noise. In the past, there were Kumho and Hankook tires, and there was a discernible reduction in the amount of noise. In terms of resistance to wear, there is a sense that it will be swiftly erased because soft rubber, and this view is shared by many. After traveling approximately 1,500 kilometers, stones in some locations on the extreme lamellae spewed tiny bits.
- Quiet and comfortable tire, provides excellent stability and braking on dry and wet road surfaces.
- Not detected
- The handle is excellent, especially in the rain, on the ring it is simply unrealistic at 160, it stands rooted to the spot. The price and quality are on top.
- Don't know
- Erased in the rain throws oak tires slip well, how bald where the price is 11.000 why are you Michelin 8 Goodyear 7 these should cost 5,500 doubled price