Photos by authors
Description of Ring selfie lamp LED RGB 26 cm desktop color with phone holder and selfie Bluetooth remote control
- 1.5k, 2m height, set.
- The quality is terrible, everything scratches in the air, and most likely it will break almost immediately without modifications, the diffuser moves away in places.
- Bluetooth remote works.
- Fasteners are flimsy yet secure.
- Works, bluetooth remote
- Fasteners hiplinky, but hold
- Tripod, fire. Lapina also corresponds to the price and description
- They didn’t put the remote control, but it’s very insulting!
- Fast delivery
- Part of the plastic on the lamp is torn off,
- Came not in a complete set, without a holder for the phone. Included is a strange tripod from Fixprice. When turned on, only one works. . . ONE! LED from the whole tape!
- Everything works as it should. No chips, cracks or other issues.
- Not found yet
- quality packaging
- Not found
- Lamp bomb. When the functional one finally arrived, I was shocked by how many various choices there were for the RGB lights. One hundred percent endorse. Nicely presented.
- Tripod. While the item itself is of high quality, it was delivered with numerous chips and scuffs despite being neatly packed.
- Bomb lamp. The working one came, the variety of RGB backlight surprised me, because there are a lot of different options. I can totally recommend. Well packaged.
- Tripod. By itself, it is good, but it came with all sorts of chips, scuffs, while it was packaged perfectly, which means it was before packaging and delivery.