Photos by authors
|Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP (32/64bits), Mac OS 10.9~10.13, Linux 2.6.18~4.4.3
|Item Dimensions LxWxH
|3.7 x 1.02 x 0.43 inches
|Data Link Protocol
|IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, USB, IEEE 802.11n
|See 3 more
Description of High Gain Wireless Network Adapter - TP-Link Nano USB Wifi Dongle with 150Mbps Speed for PC Desktops and Laptops. Compatible with Win10/8.1/8/7/XP Linux 2.6.18-4.4.3, Mac OS 10.9-10.15 (TL-WN722N)
Unleash High-Speed Wireless Connectivity with the TP Link TL WN722N Wireless Network Adapter
Experience seamless wireless connectivity with the TP Link TL WN722N Wireless Network Adapter, a powerful USB WiFi adapter that delivers exceptional wireless speed up to 150 Mbps. Whether you're streaming videos, making internet calls, or engaging in online gaming, this adapter ensures a lag-free and smooth experience.
Unrivaled Range and Stability
Equipped with high-gain antennas, the TP Link TL WN722N guarantees superior range and stability. Say goodbye to dead zones and weak signals, as this adapter provi...
- Works. Look for the command netsh wlan if you want to learn how to set up an access point.
- After performing several moves with a tambourine, it works. Five stars just due to the fact that it is effective. It would appear to be so. After a great deal of time and nerves that were spent. I will downgrade the rating if there is even the slightest indication that the work is unstable in any way. If I had realized that dealing with him would cause me so much trouble, I never would have accepted the position.
- USB port, low cost, and abundant variety
- The helpful addition to the package. There are periodic drops in network connectivity.
- A strong and reliable signal that has been tuned appropriately.
- The setup is straightforward, but there are a few peculiarities to consider. After 5-10 minutes of work after reinstallation, the adapter completely flew out. Just reinstalling the driver and software multiple times took up no more than five to ten minutes total. Three days spent hunting for a rational explanation. And discovered!
- In Windows 10, it is sufficient to state that you need to remove firewood from the disk; after that, it will install everything by itself, and after that, it will connect it using regular means without inquiring about anything further. Included is a USB extension cable.
- No results found.
- Ease of setup, stability and connection speed. Removable antenna.
- No deficiencies found.
- Powerful, stable signal. Sufficient throughput. Easy installation and setup. Convenient setup wizard included on disk. For use in a laptop, if the built-in WiFi module does not have enough power, that's it. Compared to the settings and operation of D-link, heaven and earth, stuck it in a laptop and forgot.
- Didn't find it.
- A good stable signal with proper tuning.
- The setup is simple, but with some nuances. After 5-10 minutes of work after reinstallation, the adapter completely flew out. Repeated reinstallation of the driver and software was enough for 5-10 minutes. Three days looking for a reason. And found!